Over the past couple of weeks we have been busy putting plans in place to re-open in a way that not only gives you the confidence to return to Malvern, but also provides an experience that you will love. Whilst we put these plans in place, the safety of our guests and local community is paramount and our plans to re-open will be made with this at our core.
We are re-opening on Friday 17th July 2020, and we are taking bookings now for stays from then onwards. Rest assured that if Government guidance changes and we are unable to open on the dates of your stay you can either move your reservation to any date within the next twelve months, or we will refund your deposit.
We are hugely grateful for the steadfast loyalty of our guests and local residents through the unprecedented challenge which we have been facing together. We are looking forward to providing a wonderful experience for our guests.
If you have any questions during this time please be in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01684 574994.
Thank you for your continued support, we can’t wait to see you again soon.
COVID-19 GENERAL PRACTICES & PROTOCOLS, ENHANCED CLEANING & DISINFECTION POLICIES
- Temperature checks will be taken daily
- All team members will be required to wash their hands (or use hand sanitiser) every 30 minutes
- All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell
- All team members will be required to follow official guidance on self-isolating
- All team members will be required to wear PPE as appropriate following Government guidelines
- The team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain social distancing, wherever possible
- All team members will have undergone extensive return to work training on the protocols and risk assessments
Our Resident Guests
- You will be asked to complete a short pre-arrival health questionnaire and return it prior to arrival
- You will be expected to respect the health of your fellow guests and our staff and not travel if you have symptoms of Covid 19
- If in the unfortunate case, you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you do not visit and instead contact us, and allow us to reschedule your stay.
- If during your stay you start exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 we ask that you return home.
- Please respect the social distancing measures in place
- We have cleaned your bedroom with extra care
- We have removed non-essential items to minimise any contamination risk such as guest folders and decorative items. Unfortunately the unique touches such as antiques, books, binoculars, cushions and throws will be removed
- The iron and ironing board will not be available for use during this time
- We have placed individual toiletries in bedrooms, please feel free to take any away that are partly-used as they will be disposed of when you depart
- Please wash your hands when leaving or returning to your bedroom
- Cash will not be accepted, unless arranged by prior agreement, credit card payments will be required prior to arrival to ensure contactless payment
- Due to the COVID-19 restrictions currently in place, some of our activities, services and facilities are unfortunately limited or not available. This includes the guest lounge and honesty bar
- Alexandra Beard is responsible for all aspects of our ‘COVID-19 Secure’ operating plan. You can contact Alexandra prior to, and during your stay, should you have concerns related to this plan or any other matter
- We have reduced capacity in order to adhere to social distancing
- The highest food safety standards will continue to be maintained as shown by our 5 star food standard agency rating (scores on the doors)
- Social distancing measures will be in place in all common areas. Please avoid passing others on the stairs.
- Signage will be displayed in all common areas to reinforce social distancing message
- On arrival you will be allocated a table in the dining room which will only be used by you during your stay
- We will be unable to assist with your luggage during this time.
- Enhanced cleaning programme in public areas with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas
- Hand sanitising will be provided in the front hall and first floor landing
- Housekeeping will be available on request only, guests to vacate room and ventilate prior to housekeeping staff entering
- Additional disinfection will be in place of high touch room and bathroom areas (Door knobs, TV Remote, light switches)
- We will be leaving a gap of 48 hrs between bookings in each room to allow for deep cleaning and ventilation
OUR FOOD & BEVERAGE
- We have reduced the number of tables in use in the dining room. On arrival you will be allocated a table in the dining room which will only be used by you during your stay
- We have suspended all buffets. Breakfast will be available from an a la carte menu and ordered the night before with a ‘To Go’ option also
- Salt and pepper shakers will be removed and available on request. They will be sanitised after each use
- Single use menus will be used throughout the hotel
This document is a work in progress and may be altered, amended and added to at any time dependent on Government regulations. Any thoughts you may have you are welcome to share with us on email@example.com.