- We are an Adult Only B&B
- We are a No-Shoes B&B
– A 25% deposit is due at the time of reservation, the remainder on check-out.
– Deposits are Non-Refundable.
– Cancellations made 48 Hours prior to arrival receive no extra charges/fees. After this time the first night of the booking is payable.
– Group bookings (2 or more rooms) have a 28 days cancellation policy. If cancelled outside of the 28 days the 25% deposit is the only fee incurred. If cancelled within the 28 days the first night is payable. If cancelled within 48 Hrs the full cost of the booking is payable.
– We recommend that you take out holiday insurance to cover any costs incurred by cancelling your booking.
– All prices quoted are inclusive of taxes.
– Rates on last minute rooms are not substitutable for other days.
– Check-in: 16:00 until 20:00 (outside these hours by prior agreement). Guests are welcome to arrive early and use our car park. Early Check-In to the room or a late Check-In is available by prior agreement and incurs a fee:
– Check In Fees: Between 16:00 until 20:00 on day of arrival (check in outside of these times available only by prior agreement and chargeable as follows: £10 between 12:00 – 16:00; £10 between 20:00 – 21:00; £20 between 21:00 – 22:00, £30 after 22:00. No Check In after 23:00.
– Check out Fees: by 10:30am on day of departure (late check out only by prior agreement and chargeable as follows: £20 to midday; £35 to 2pm, £55 to 4pm, £75 to 6pm; and £95 to 8pm. If without prior agreement then reasonable costs in addition to these charges.
– One off street parking space is available for each room.
– There is no lift at the guesthouse – stairs only. All bedrooms are on the First and Second Floors.
– No children under 16 years old.
– Please note that Sidney House is a strictly no-smoking establishment. If guests are found smoking on the premises there will be a penalty £100 charge and guests will be asked to leave.
– All guests are given a master key to open the front door and their allocated bedroom. If the key is lost this will incur a fee of £450 in order to change the locks to the entire house.
- FOOD AND DRINK
- For the comfort of our guests, the eating of ‘fast food’ or ‘takeaway meals’ in any of our bedrooms is strictly prohibited. Should you be found to be consuming such foods on the premises, we will levy a deep cleaning charge equivalent to at least 1 nights’ accommodation in addition to any accommodation charges already agreed and may ask you to leave the property.
- Any damages as caused by actions of a guest must be paid for in full.